Here are some thoughts on my road back thus far...no I won't make them all whiny!
- Running with a double jogger is no joke...those kids are heavy!! Then again I have forgotten to fill the tires all the way so that could help me out a bit!!
- My neighborhood must think I'm nuts! I have been listening to the Another Mother Runner podcasts and my goodness they crack me up!!! It feels like I'm just talking to my BRF and they are hilarious!!
- My whole body hurts....even my hair! I have been running for weeks now but for some reason this week my body is fighting back. I look like an old lady getting off the couch and going!
- Momma needs some shoes! I think with the pounding in my shoes with the extra weight of the pregnancy, my shoes are left needing some help!
- I will get there...and it will be great! I know I will get there and I will look back on this time and laugh...yeah I probably won't laugh...I will remember the climb!
- At the end of the day I am thankful...thankful to be in a place where I can challenge my body...to push it to new levels...to mold it...to strengthen it...and then come home and hug my family!