Thursday, August 14, 2014

TTT

Whoot whoot!!  Today is Thursday!  
Here is your weekly dose of randomness!!

Big sis...Today is my big sister's birthday.  I make sure to say big sister since so many people think that I'M the big sister!!!
She's awesome and I am so proud to call her my sister and friend!!!  And just because she loves to torture herself on her birthday, she is packing up her girls and going on a road trip to Nashville....with 4 preteens!  Some women would have chosen the spa Amy but happy birthday!!!  We love you!!!

Giving back...My BRF Jill was telling me about a great sock company that not only wicked comfy but is also doing amazing things to help the community around them.
Austin based company Mitscoots gives a pair of socks to someone in need every time you purchase a pair through the charities they have partnered with.  Above that...they employ those who are in need of jobs and need a second chance.  It comes full circle...they help others and then allow those same people to help another person!  Such a great idea and again super comfy socks!!

Bad blogger...I was talking with a fellow Cape Cod Fitfluential blogger Susan in the library yesterday and we were talking about how the summer just lends itself to us being bad bloggers.  I am missing catching up on all that you all are doing and celebrating but my time has been really full trying to eek out the last few weeks of summer with these two lovely ladies...
and pretty much going from my gym clothes to this get-up!
There is no denying I love all things about summer but more than anything I love being able to spend time with the girls!!!  I promise I'll be back to weeding through my Bloglovin feed before you know it!!

3 comments:

  1. I have heard of the Mitscoots before but couldn't remember the name until I just read your post! I have been meaning to buy new socks, so perfect timing! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so hard to keep up in the summer, but it sounds like you are using your time wisely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, ENJOY the time with your daughters, that's what summers are for!

    ReplyDelete