Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday Motivation

Going into the ZOOMA Half Marathon on Saturday, I was not expecting much.  I didn't know what was going to happen and had little confidence in my training.  Even those who asked me how I was feeling would be met with a lackluster response.  I put the limitations on myself.  I won't tell you everything because a full report is on its way tomorrow, but I was used a pacer for the first half of the race and realized that the only reason I wasn't reaching my goals was because of my own limitations! Don't limit yourself...believe that you can reach whatever goals you have if you put in the work!

Throw off those limitations!!

4 comments:

  1. i so agree, the biggest limits are the ones we impose on our self. Great job, can't wait to read a recap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl!! I cannot wait for the full report :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Love this... I am the same way and always put my own limitations on myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you rock the race!! I always love seeing women who run long distances. It gives me something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete