Monday, November 23, 2015

Monday Motivation

Think about all the places where you pour your energies.  Some of the places are ones that are given....your family, your job, friends....but you may be pouring so many energies into everything else that you are failing to pour it into yourself!  It is not a waste of time to invest in yourself!  Feeding your body with food that is going to make it feel great...moving it so that your heart is pumping...investing in YOU!  I know it's easy to forget...it is so easy, especially this time of year, to give until your cup is empty...but don't forget you.  You can't give overflowing if you aren't filling yourself!!

What are you going to do this week to invest in YOU?

5 comments:

  1. ...because if we dont no one will right?
    I need to I need to

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my birthday week and I only have to work Tuesday this week so I am all about me this week, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. If we don't invest in ourselves who else is going to do it? Also, we need to value ourselves first as it helps us value others better I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely!! I'm considering adding a new fitness class to the mix and am excited to get stronger over the winter!

    ReplyDelete