Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday Motivation

This morning was one of those mornings where I had to peel myself out of bed!  After a weekend of playdates for kids and us adults, parties, and cleaning, I was really loving my soft pillow.  I grabbed a blanket to cover my legs for my drive to the gym since winter won't go away, and in just 15 minutes I was standing on the treadmill ready to press start.  A mile into the run and I was so glad I had fought the voices in my head telling me to hit snooze!  The day always seems so open to anything when I start it with a good soaking sweat!  It makes whatever is waiting at home with lunches to be made and toddlers to tame completely doable!  It does far more than my morning cup of coffee....well let's not get to ahead of ourselves!  Whatever you do to start your day in a sweaty way don't put it off...do it for you...do it for whoever you will come across today...start the day on a high note!

How do you start your day?

2 comments: